2/01/2012

Oh NO! Active Male Models, LLC, keeps trying to shut me down!

Apparently, the owner of Models Today, LLC, and Active Male Models, LLC (RUSSELL CLAXON / RUSS DAVID / The Model Seeker) wants me shut down.  Well, that just isn't going to happen.  I'll be setting up my OWN domain soon, and no one can tell me what to do with it. :) 

Until then ... no worries. This blog will remain for now.  Here are all the links I used to find out the information I needed.  The "meat" of the blog is in the post below, with lots of photos, screen captures, etc.  


IF YOU FEEL YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM OR ITS OWNER, CONTACT LAW ENFORCEMENT, THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THE MEDIA, AND YOUR ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY.  Even if you don't know that a crime was committed, you should still report it!

1 comment:

  1. How is a Great company trying to shut down your scam blog and sites? Maybe the public is doing it because they see what your doing as wrong. Maybe your sites was taken down because what you were doing was illegal. I don't think Google would have taken it down less you were doing something wrong. Yeah Google!

    Just because you set up your own site does not mean you can lose it too. Every site company have TOS and they will see the illegal stuff your doing and take it down.

    The BBB can not do anything stop posting they can when they can not. You have been reported to many places i am sure already.

    ReplyDelete