Would you hire a pedophile to work in your school?
Would you hire a drunk driver to work for your trucking company?
Then why would you ever hire a convicted PIMP to represent you as a model?
I may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Like the above people, you may have been approached by the following aliases linked to Claxon and his companies:
- Active Male Models (activemalemodels on AIM)
- ActiveMaleModel on Twitter
- Models Today
- Russell Claxon / "The Master Agent"
- Myspace by Russ David (The Model Seeker)
- guy4you2know1 or sexy502beth on AIM (According to his comments, guy4you2know , guy4you2know1 , and email@example.com / Google talk go by the pseudonym CHADY.)
- guy4you2know on DList
- firstname.lastname@example.org / Google Talk
- KYMODELGUY / KYMODELGUY2 (various messaging services and gay dating and sex websites)
- JT-MT-37 on ModelMayhem (MT = Models Today)
- MTMODEL37 (MT = Models Today)
- MrModelSeeker on YOUTUBE
- "Rev Russell Claxon" or "Reverend Russell Claxon" at themonastery.org or cristway.com
- Russell Claxon at TheMonastery
- Rev Russell Claxon at Cristway
- And here is proof that Claxon is GUY4YOU2KNOW / GUY4YOU2KNOW1 @GMAIL.COM
Criminal possession of a forged instrument (7 counts)
Promoting Sexual Performance by a Minor (FELONY -- indicted on 2 counts, but not convicted)
And I don't even know WHAT this is about: Two times in 2008 Claxon asked his church -- St. Paul's Methodist -- for a list of items for a "marine" in Iraq, but one has to wonder WHY a marine would need the items on the list. Looks to me more like someone is running an at-home modeling "agency." See below for an excerpt, or see page 3 on both documents:
St. Paul's "Tower" Newsletter -- Part 1 (See page 3)
St. Paul's "Tower" Newsletter -- Part 2 (See page 3)
- Active Male Models, LLC
- Active Female Models
- Models Today, LLC
- MT Fitness, LLC
- US Security Agency, Ltd. Co. ("Reverend Russell Claxon" and Clayne C. Moss, organizers)
- And according to the ActiveMaleModel @ Twitter, it looks like he is interested in getting into bounty hunting (See below. Maybe that's the "US Security Agency"? And can convicted felons even own guns???).
- UPDATE: US Security Agency is, indeed, a bounty hunting agency. It is operating under the name " U.S. Fugitive Apprehension Agency ." Proof below.
Here is the link where more documents listing Claxon can be found and where I found these:
Kentucky Secretary of State - (Rev.) Russell Claxon
Active Male Models' Frantic Attempts at Discrediting the BBB and HIGHLY DUBIOUS Claims of it being a "Great Company!"
ActiveFemaleModels (Notice how there are no female models?)
Rip-Off Report with two posts written by the same person in defense of Claxon
It's an absolutely EMPTY threat, and you're doing nothing wrong by stating your case publicly or airing your grievances to your state's attorney general, police, or Better Business Bureau. Stand your ground or ignore him altogether. And if anything has happened to you or your children because of him or his companies, you should keep a record of it and go to the police. And remember: Say whatever you want, as long as it's the truth! You are protected by the First Amendment to do so!
This is who you contact to file complaints:
U.S. Federal Trade Commission Complaint Assistant
Better Business Bureau of Louisville
Your State Attorney General (List)
And do not hesitate to contact your local law enforcement authority.
Also, Claxon has requested that links to the following information be provided:
Active Male Models - What Our Guys Say
Claxon's Response Blog to Mine